Here are some tips if you really eat snack:
- Eat snack when you're really hungry. Do not let boredom or frustration "beat" you to eat.
- Conversely, if the flavor is coming, multiply physical activity such as walking and even meet a friend.
- Practice to control the portion. Twenty-eight grams of raw almonds (about 23 grains) has 160 calories and is suitable to support your healthy eating plan. But if you eat excessively, these healthy snacks will actually make you excess calories.
- Think small. Do not think big bag of fresh chocolate cake can satisfy your desire to snack.
- Do not get stuck on the words "fats free" and "no sugar". Fat-free, said Beauvais interpreted with low calories. But there are some products that attach the label, when compared with the usual product turns out the difference is not too far away.
- Plan your snack time. You will be less tempted to snack sweet in sight when you have to bring their own healthy snacks.
- Schedule time snacking. Snacking between meals, proven overeating at main meals helps maintain weight